To have a flat stomach and look a more stylized figure you no longer have excuses. No need to have hours of free time, enroll in a gym, learn sophisticated techniques or buy expensive machines. Working the abdomen and getting a flat stomach is a task that you can do easily at home, without investing much time and taking advantage of for example the night hours in which you will surely have no commitments.
With the following workout routine, you will be able to start a very simple work to get a flatter abdomen and fight the localized fat that affects us so much in this area of the body. Obviously to see the results it is very important to be frequent with the exercises and supplement them with a healthy diet.
Nocturnal exercises to work your abdomen and get a flat belly
As what we are looking for is to achieve a flatter belly and eliminate that accumulated fat that does not allow us to meet our goals, the idea is to focus on working the abs and exercise frequently. Keep in mind that the more muscles in the abdomen you commit, the results will be more effective and visible.
- Abs in a straight position: to perform these abs you should stand in a straight position and with the tips of your fingers you flex like wanting to touch your feet but not bend your knees. At first, you may not touch your feet, but the idea is to stretch your fingers while doing your abs.
- Sit-Ups: These types of sit-ups may require a little more effort, but they certainly give us excellent results. To put them into practice you should lie on your stomach and put your hands on the back of your neck to have a checkpoint. Accommodate your feet in an object, so that you can hold your feet while lifting half torso and head to work the abs in reverse.
- Elbow to alternate knee: To continue with your routine you should lie on your back on the floor, with your hands on the back of your neck so that your elbows are wide open. Then flex the right knee to the chest and insert the elbow of the opposite arm while raising another leg stretched to 45 degrees. Repeat on the other side and do at least 15 repetitions per leg.
- Hip lift: again lie on your back with your legs stretched so that you form an “L” with your body. Place your hands behind the back of the neck for a checkpoint, contract your abdomen and begin to raise your hip about an inch off the floor. Make sure your neck and shoulders are relaxed while doing this exercise. Slowly lower and perform about 15 repetitions.
- Arm and Leg Raise: To finish your exercise routine to get a flatter abdomen, lie on your stomach with your body stretched from hand to foot, so your arms are stretched tightly over your head. Contract the abdomen and start raising your right arm and your left leg at the same time. Try to hold this position for a few seconds and then do the same with the opposite arm and leg.
Oh, wait, one more thing. I’d be doing you an injustice if I didn’t mention this. To have achieved the results I did and as quickly as I did, i.e lose 40 pounds and being able to be obsessed over my fitness goal over the past year, I had a little help from this little known diet plan called the 2 Week Diet. This plan, which teaches you among other things how to eat, when to eat and how to live skinny—worked exceptionally well for me to help boost my metabolism—and it allowed me to shed fat, get lean and do the both fast.
Many perviously fat tubby women, just like I used to be, who have followed the 2 Week Diet have reported losing up to 20 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 2 weeks—the methods in the 2 Week Diet are all backed by science. So, if you’re looking to get the results you want fast, and without sacrificing a ton of effort and time, then check out this video on the 2 Week Diet now to learn more about how to follow this diet—and get to your ideal weight and shape in 14 days.